Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by this blog!  This site will be used as a virtual classroom for our middle school science class.  Here I will post information about class topics, post virtual desk assignments, mention homework assignments and update you about SSEP, the science fair and science in the news.  In addition, I would like to highlight various works that students produce as they develop as scientists and writers.

When we discuss topics in class that I feel need additional support outside of the classroom, I will come here.  I will post applicable videos and links that can be used to supplement the learning that went on in the classroom.  I suggest that you check regularly for information that may be helpful to you and/or your student.

I will label each post so that you can easily filter through them by clicking on the "label" links found in the right tool bar.

Welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment